Saturday, A was working on the computer, and S was playing at his feet and around him. At one point, he came running toward A and tried to stop when he got close. Unfortunately, he stumbled and met the corner of the keyboard drawer:
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Beds, boxes, and computers
Last week we got a new mattress. It is one with the Intelligel padding and we love it. The guys that delivered our mattress would haul the old one away for $75. We decided that we could find a way to get rid of it on our own. Until we did, however, we had a queen sized mattress and box springs in the middle of our living room. The boys loved it. 


Saturday, A was working on the computer, and S was playing at his feet and around him. At one point, he came running toward A and tried to stop when he got close. Unfortunately, he stumbled and met the corner of the keyboard drawer:
Yes it is a metal edge. He had a deep gash on the side of his forehead. Fortunately, we were able to stop the bleeding, and eventually he calmed down to his happy self:
D is supposed to be napping. He gets really grumpy if he misses his nap, but he hates taking them. I went in to check on him, but couldn't see him. I did hear him moving around. I guess he thought it was time for hide and seek. This is how I found him.

Saturday, A was working on the computer, and S was playing at his feet and around him. At one point, he came running toward A and tried to stop when he got close. Unfortunately, he stumbled and met the corner of the keyboard drawer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Chirsty, This is wonderful. I love your blog and Ben and KiKi's. I have asked the others to do one but they haven't told me if they have so I can link to them. I just put a new section on the web site that I will announce on our blog later today I hope but it is really heactic. The section is The Writings of Lee Clark. While I have been packing I rediscoved Mom's writings and I found a bunch that I know you kids have not seen. I will be publishing them in the new area as I can. There is one out there now about Grandma Lylah.
Post a Comment