My little brother was able to visit from California the weekend we blessed N. Their little girl is 6 months younger than S, and their son is 2 months older than N. It was fun getting them all together. Here are a couple of pictures.
Next week, my oldest brother and his wife will be on their way through for their vacation. That means that by the end of the summer, I will have seen all 3 of my brothers. Its really exciting because we have a hard time getting together. (Sorry Mom and Dad hopefully we can get everyone together next summer)
D starts Kindergarten in 2 weeks. I can't believe my son is old enough to be in school! He is very excited to start.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the blessing.

1 comment:
N is so cute. I love the picture of your little family. How do you like your new place? How do the boys like it? I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment