Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bad Day

So D used to love school. He loved going to preschool and was so upset when he graduated and didn't get to go anymore. He couldn't wait until Kindergarten started. That's why I was so surprised when I picked him up today and he was in tears. He told me he didn't want to go to school anymore because it was no fun.

Apparently, when it got to be time to do his art project, he decided to use his scissors on something other then the paper. Observe:



I guess when his teacher saw that he had cut his hair, she told him he couldn't use his scissors anymore today. She said it was pretty much down hill from there. They were learning about the letter "M" today, and the class was making monsters. He didn't get to finish his because he needed his scissors. Also, he didn't get to eat any marshmallows. I'm not sure why, but I think they got them when they finished with their monster. So tomorrow I get to figure out how to get him excited for school again. Should be interesting.

No comments: