So we still don't know what is going on with the Adobe acquisition. They plan to make everything official by the end of the month. We hope that A will then become an Adobe employee by then. They have been assured many times that Adobe wants to keep the accounting department where it is. They haven't told us however if they are planning on keeping all the employees where they are. They might keep the department, but get rid of some of the employees. We are still keeping our fingers crossed. Meanwhile, they want to have all the accounting books closed for the take over. They have been working hard to get everything done. We should have more info in the next few weeks. We'll let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love when they start sitting up - she's such a cutie!
I am with you, I wish the Adobe people would just make a decision and go with it...not drag us on for months at a time...
Post a Comment