Thursday, April 8, 2010

I love my kids

Doesn't she just look so peaceful. I just love nap time.

I went to the store the other day to get D a new dress shirt. S picked one out that I thought was for his older brother. When we got home, he wanted to wear his new shirt. It is way too big for him, but he loves it. I'm glad I got D a second shirt.
D loved his shirt so much. We went and got pictures taken in it one evening, and the next morning he wanted to put it on. He also wanted to wear a tie with it. This is how he went to school that day.

S got a hold of a pen one day. He loves the Lion King and pretends to be Simba. I guess he decided he needed whiskers to be even more like Simba.

N is already becoming a poser. When we went to get our photos done, every time the photographer called her, she would immediately look over at her. That night I pulled out my camera. As soon as she saw it, this is what I got.

No comments: