She also loves to sing. We start singing to her, and she will join in. It is cute to hear. She is even starting to follow the tune. I will sing something, and she will try to repeat it. I sometimes actually hear the tune come out. I am starting to understand how people can claim that they were singing before they were even talking. My parents got home from their mission at the end of May. They came and stayed with us for a few weeks. We really enjoyed having them here. The boys had really missed them, and N had never met them. (Sadly I didn't get any pictures while they were here. I been a real slacker when it comes to pulling out my camera.)
S is learning a lot of stuff at home. He is very proud that he can spell his own name. He is learning to spell other things too. If I ask him to spell something, he is figuring out how to break it down into each individual sound. He even read a couple of words from a book to me. He got bored pretty quick though.

While my parents were here, D finished his first year of school. He is officially a first grader. I can't believe it. He is very happy to have a full summer off. He was getting tired of homework. S is very happy to have him home too. He missed him when he was at school.
S is learning a lot of stuff at home. He is very proud that he can spell his own name. He is learning to spell other things too. If I ask him to spell something, he is figuring out how to break it down into each individual sound. He even read a couple of words from a book to me. He got bored pretty quick though.

No comments:
Post a Comment