Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun Pictures

We've had a lot going on since my last post, so I thought I would just post some pictures and show you what we've been doing.


Last week, we went to a luau. One of our friends had a granddaughter that turned one, so they had a huge celebration. They set up some picture boards, and here is what we got. S wasn't too helpful.


They released some doves. (Sorry not the best shot. I didn't know which way they would fly.)
They also had a pinata. D loved hitting it.
After the luau, we went to an arena football game. A's work got us tickets. Unfortunately, they were on will call, and we got there late. We were in one of the worst spots. We had fun though. The field is about half the size of regular football, and the out of bounds is a padded wall right by the seats. It was fun watching people reach out to the players as they crashed into the wall.
I decided to have some fun with S's hair before church.

One of the rare moments when both of my boys are calm. :)

My parents are in town now. They are going in the MTC on Memorial Day. They came down on Friday, and we get to spend the rest of their time with them before the start their mission. Last night we took them to the Tahitian Noni Cafe. (One of our favorite restaurant's.) After dinner, we went to see the gardens out back. I have this thing about taking pictures of flowers. Here are a few of my shots.

No comments: