The next morning, S wouldn't go anywhere near him. He kept looking at him, then come running to me. Finally A had to put a hat on to get his good morning hugs and kisses. Even then S was still a little nervous. This wasn't the daddy that put him to bed the night before.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Where's Daddy?
Monday night, (after the boys were in bed) A asked me to cut his hair. I got out the clippers and asked him how short he wanted it. He picked a clipper size that I thought was a little short:

The next morning, S wouldn't go anywhere near him. He kept looking at him, then come running to me. Finally A had to put a hat on to get his good morning hugs and kisses. Even then S was still a little nervous. This wasn't the daddy that put him to bed the night before.
The next morning, S wouldn't go anywhere near him. He kept looking at him, then come running to me. Finally A had to put a hat on to get his good morning hugs and kisses. Even then S was still a little nervous. This wasn't the daddy that put him to bed the night before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is too funny!!!
Christy,
Your blog is wonderfull. I'm hooked. I've been putting off geting my camera fixed, now I feel much more motivated. Thanks for sharing.
Rebecka
that is so funny that Sean wouldn't go near him. We think he looks more like a Stull now.
Post a Comment