
So lately, S's vocabulary has tripled in size! The other day, he said his first sentence. He was playing with a car. (One of his favorite things to play with). Daddy walked in, and S said, "Daddy, I got car." He was very excited to show his dad, and Daddy and I we very excited to hear him say it.
He is also getting really good at knowing his body parts. He loves to point to his teeth and hair. When we ask him where his nose is, he usually doesn't point, he just sniffs loudly. It makes me giggle.

We just had two of the neighbors move out of their apartments. The one below us, and the one right next to us. Last week, when they moved, the family in the other apartment was out of town. We took advantage of having the fourplex to ourselves. D especially loved being able to jump and yell.
We went to a friend's house to play today. I guess I wore the boys out. They are both crashed on the couch. I just love the quiet. (At least I do when I know they are not up to something.)
Tonight, A and I are going to a Collin Raye concert. His coworker was able to get tickets, and since A knows how much I love Collin Raye, he got a couple. I'm very excited to go. This will actually be my second concert of his. It should be a lot of fun.

2 comments:
I know, I know...I'm such a slacker. I'm just NOW getting on your blog! I'm so excited to read it though!
How was the Collin Raye concert?
How fun that Sean is starting to speak in sentences. We can't wait for Kate to start that. How was the concert?
Post a Comment