Monday, July 7, 2008
Saved photos
I just discovered this amazing software. My photos disappeared from my memory card today. I don't know what happened. I tried to download them to my computer, and all the computer could find was 4. All my pictures from the 4th were gone!! I was devastated. I was really happy with a couple of them. Then I found this free software called Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery. It is able to recover an pictures you have taken as long as you haven't taken any photos over top of it. So far it has saved 238 of my pictures!! I am so happy. Now, a lot of those, I have already downloaded, but at least I got the ones back that I lost. When it is done downloading, I will add some of them to my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment