I hope everyone had a great 4th. We had a lot of fun. On the 30th, we were supposed to go to the Collin Raye concert at UVU. We decided that since we haven't really had any alone time pretty much D was born, we wanted to avoid the crowd. So instead, we just spent the evening together. It was nice to not have to worry about the boys, and remember why we fell in love.

This picture was taken on our date night out the front window of the car. Don't worry, A was driving, when I took it.
Thursday, some friends and I took our kids to the pool in Lehi. They had a blast. At first, S was a little apprehensive, but once he got comfortable, he was everywhere. He wouldn't let me sit down. When I tried, he would grab my hand and tell me to "come." Then he would take me through a tunnel that was set up. I was really surprised when he slipped under that water, and came up giggling. I thought he was going to freak. D discovered a slide, and spent most of the time just going down the slide. He was disappointed when we had to go home. (I didn't have my camera, so I'll have to get some pictures from a friend and post them then.)
Friday morning, we got up about 5:30 so we could watch the hot air balloons. That was really cool. We were able to get close enough to feel the heat. The boys had fun until they realize how tired they were. We thought about staying and watching the parade, but decided against it. That night the boys crashed early, so we didn't go watch the fireworks. We'll get to watch some next month at A's work party.
We have lift off.
Early morning sunrise
Family Portrait

S realized just how tired he was.
Saturday, we didn't really go anywhere. It was nice to actually stay home and relax. It seems lately, we always have something going on over the weekend. Sunday, was just like most Sundays, except I didn't have any meetings outside of church.
I almost forgot, here is a picture of S opening his bedroom door. That's right, he has learned to open doors. Now we are in trouble. He loves to play in the bathroom.

1 comment:
What a fun little swimming area. Your 4th of July weekend sounds like it was a lot of fun. You'll have to invest in some of those kid proof door knob covers. When we moved we now have the doors with the long curly handles that all you have to do is pull and push. It took Kate about 1 day to figure out how to open them. Now nothing is safe in any room.
Post a Comment