Monday, August 25, 2008
Bittersweet morning
Today, D started school!! They have a free pre-K class at his school that he qualified for. I was so excited to put him to school. S and I will get one on one time every morning now! When I dropped him off though, I couldn't help but cry a little. He didn't even look back. He was so excited to start class. The house was very quiet without him. It was bliss!
He has been walking around with his back pack on since we got it for him. He is really excited to be in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That IS bittersweet! He is so cute with his backpack.
Oh yes, I remember that day. Noel off to school and me at home with you and Jared. It was bliss but I didn't really know what to do without him.
Wow, his first day of school. Is he loving it? That's nice to get a little one-on-one time with Sean. It's amazing that you think having one kid is bliss, we only have one kid and it's crazy.
Post a Comment