Yea, Congratulations! I've been checking your blog all day waiting for this. I'm so excited for you all. I'm breaking out the bracelet and hair bow stuff for you. Girls are so fun you are going to love it.
Christy, I am so excited for you. You finally have your girl. You wanted a sister so bad and that just never happened. Three brothers, good guys but not girls, and then you had two boys of your own. It is a whole different ball game with girls. You were a girl from the moment you were born. The boys never straightened the rugs or looked in the mirror like you did. Have fun. You will be a great mom for her.
7 comments:
Yea, Congratulations! I've been checking your blog all day waiting for this. I'm so excited for you all. I'm breaking out the bracelet and hair bow stuff for you. Girls are so fun you are going to love it.
Oh, goodness...we are going to have to go shopping for girl things!!
Girls are SO MUCH FUN to play dress-up with :)
Congrats on the girl...
CONGRATS!! THAT IS AWESOME!
Congrats! Thats so fun, do you have any names picked out?
Christy, I am so excited for you. You finally have your girl. You wanted a sister so bad and that just never happened. Three brothers, good guys but not girls, and then you had two boys of your own. It is a whole different ball game with girls. You were a girl from the moment you were born. The boys never straightened the rugs or looked in the mirror like you did. Have fun. You will be a great mom for her.
Mom
Whoo!!!
You know I love girls...I knew you were having one, on account of the morning sickness.
Post a Comment