Saturday, May 23, 2009

We are keeping up with tradition.

We have this tradition of moving every time we have a new baby. Well, guess what, we are doing it again. :) This is our new home in American Fork. I am so excited. These are some of the pictures of the main floor. It is huge compared to where we live now. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths a dinning room and a back patio. We are very excited. We are doing a rent to own, so if we want to buy in the next 2 years, we can. We gave our landlord here our notice for the end of June, so we have over a month to move in. (That will mean that we actually don't have to worry if the baby comes in the middle of the move). We are very excited.


Because of our move, we will be shutting off our Internet soon. I don't know when we will get it set up again. It might not be until July. A has Internet on his phone, so I might be able to do some facebook and let everyone know when the baby is born. We may have to have a meet the baby and see our new house party. We'll let everyone know.










8 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations! It looks beautiful! My friend lives in a twin home in American Fork that sounds just like yours. I wonder if it's nearby. So exciting for you guys!

James and Bethany said...

I love your new house wish I was there to help you move. Are you having a girl or a boy? Looks like the count down is on good luck.
Bethany and James

Trevor and Jamie said...

That is so awesome! I am VERY jealous! CONGRATS!

emily said...

Looks like a beautiful place! I'm very excited for you.

Marsh Family said...

Your place looks huge! I'm so happy for you!

RazakFamily said...

I had no idea you guys were outta here, too!!! But, can't break tradition :)
Congrats to you guys...

benandkiki said...

congratulations, we are so excited for you. It will be so wonderful to have more room, especially with a third baby. Good-luck on the move, we're excited to see you all in a couple of months.

Vicki said...

Christy and Anthony,

This looks wonderful. We are so excited for you two and the boys + . It will be so good to have enough room for everything. We are glad we got to talk to you the other day. Be sure to let us know what is up. I will check facebook every once in a while but I don´t get out there much anymore.

We love you and miss you. We have been down here for a year now. I can´t believe it has gone so fast.

Mom and Dad Stull
Currently in Bogotá but headed for Mediellín In two weeks and then another week in Ecuador the first part of July.