Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Back

So I know I haven't posted for a while. Here is what we've been doing through June. On June 16th, we turned in the keys to our apartment in Orem and made our home in American Fork our official home. June 17th, we celebrated D's 5th birthday. In all our moving, the boys had found some of their old Halloween costumes. D's party ended up being a superhero party. (The party was the 4 of us and A's parents and grandparents. I didn't want to have a big party with me being due any minute.)June 18th I went to the hospital and had our little girl. She was born at 12:10 pm. 7lbs 7oz and 19 1/2 inches long.We took her home the next day. This is her going home outfit.Before she ever got home, she had her daddy wrapped around her little finger.She also has her big brothers wrapped. They can't get enough of her. If we have her on the floor, they are all over her giving her kisses and smothering her. The minute she starts to make any kind of fussy noise, the boys are over her trying to make her happy and getting me to take care of it. It is pretty cute.
She usually hates tummy time, but I was able to get a little smile from her.

The rest of the month just kind of flew by with a few minor problems. A's grandpa ended up in the hospital for a couple of days right after I came home. While he was in the hospital, we discovered that we had a gas leak in our house. Unfortunately, the guys that came to fix it couldn't figure out exactly where the leak was, so they had to cut a few holes in the wall to find. We still haven't gotten the wall repaired, but at least the leak is fixed.

Other than that, we have been adjusting to having a newborn in the house. She sleeps really well at night. I hardly got any sleep at night when my boys were born. They kept me up all night. N, wakes up about 2 and 5, but goes right back to sleep as soon as she is fed and in a fresh diaper. It is a nice change from my other two.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You had quite a busy June! I love all the pictures. What a beautiful family!

Craig said...

Congrats! Sounds like you guys have been super busy. Hopefully you aren't running yourself ragged! Don't know how you do it with a new house and a new baby! Superwoman!