Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pictures

I hope everyone had a great Easter. We had a lot of fun. We decided to have the Easter Bunny come on Saturday. That way Sunday could be devoted to celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior. Also on Saturday, D's Primary had an Easter egg hunt and story. D was excited, because not only did he get to hunt for eggs, but he also got to play with his good friend.
New Easter Clothes
This is the look Daddy gets when S is upset with him. He is so mad, but Daddy and Mommy can't help but laugh.





Sunday, we introduced the boys to a new movie "He is Risen." I guess it was a big hit because D wanted to watch it as soon as he woke up this morning. We also went out and enjoyed the beautiful weather as a family.


2 comments:

benandkiki said...

Wow, Sean is looking so much older. Those pictures are so cute. I love the angry Sean face.

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

I love their new Easter outfits. The rolled up pants rock. It is the only way to buy new cloths for growing kids.