D loves sunglasses.
S's first birthday.I thought I would tell you a few stories about my boys that made me giggle:
Last Sunday, I was talking to someone in the Primary Presidency. She said the D was really enjoying singing that day. I later found out why she said this. At the end of one of the songs, everyone was getting settled back down and all was quiet. D yelled "Cowabunga" really loud. The Presidency couldn't help but laugh.
The other day S and I were watching Thomas the train. On the show, there where a lot of whistles. S wanted to have his say, so out of nowhere, he started going: "Beep, Beep." I thought it was very cute, but he won't do it on cue.
S was mad at Daddy for something (I think it was nap time) and was throwing a big tantrum. D felt bad for his brother and wanted to help. He told Daddy, "I sing for him." He proceed to sing the alphabet. S of course didn't stop crying. D was very disappointed, and looked up at Daddy with his sad eyes and said, "Daddy S's still crying." Poor kid, he really wanted to help S feel better.
Okay, last one. Saturday, we went to Runners Corner to find some good running shoes for A. They have a little area in the store for people to run to test the shoes. D was watching them running and decided to help. He started yelling "Ready, Set,..Go." S thought this was great, and wanted to join in. So, D would yell "Ready, Set," and then S would yell "Go." Both boys thought this was great and couldn't stop laughing.

3 comments:
It's fun to have little ones! Especially when they find each other hilarious... instead of pushing each other around, ha ha. I caught Emi pushing Scooter yesterday! It's every man for himself now.
The things kids say, so cute!
I found your blog, I love it! I was in primary the day Derek "enjoyed his singing" I was "sub"ing his class- it was so funny! Let's just say he is enthusiastic about singing in primary!
Post a Comment