Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lady's Man

So D is the big stud at school. Today when I picked him up, one of the girls told me she was one of 2 girls that are D's girlfriends. His teacher told me this girl asked if it would be okay if she could kiss D. When I asked D about it, he was pretty proud to have 2 girlfriends. And yes one did kiss him on the cheek.

Also, one of the girls that lives on our street is in his class. Lately she has been coming over and spending a lot of time here. I don't know if she thinks our toys are better, or if she just wants to be with D, but either way it makes me laugh.

Yesterday I had to take the boys to the Doctor. S needed his 2 year check-up. He is doing well, but is very small for his age. (Which I already knew) He is 23lbs (3%) and 33 inches (25%). They ended up giving him 3 shots.

D needed to get a couple of shots that he was behind for school. I thought he would be going in for 1-2 shots. Well, they decided to give him all the shots he would need to start Kindergarten next year. I didn't know that he would need 6 shots. (They missed one, so he really needed 7. He will have to go back next month.) I felt so bad. He did really good for the first 4, but then was done. The last 2 were very hard for him. I felt so bad. I hate seeing my boys in pain.

3 comments:

benandkiki said...

That is so funny. You're going to have fun with Derek in high school. That stinks about the shots. 6, that is so many! I would not have been happy either.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE how big your boys are!!!! They're getting too old, too fast (mine, too). *sniff, sniff*

Darwin said...

Ouch! Poor Derek! Please tell those folks that he's not a pin cushion.
Give Derek & Sean a hug from Grampa.