This isn't his class. I got it off the website for the farm.Friday, October 3, 2008
School Field Trip
D went on his first school field trip today. They went to a pumpkin patch/farm nearby. I didn't get to go with him, so I don't have any pictures from the trip itself. Each student came home with a pumpkin, so I do have a picture of that.
This isn't his class. I got it off the website for the farm.
Here is the pumpkin D picked out. Small and green, but will be fun to paint.
D however decided he wanted to carve it. It was already like this when I picked him up from school. It has a great mouth and some eyes. D was very disappointed when I told him that we couldn't put a light in it, we needed to take the insides out first.
Here are the tool he used to carve his pumpkin. Under his nails, there is a ton of pumpkin flesh.
This isn't his class. I got it off the website for the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment