Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stuffy Nose

Last night, D had been asleep for about an hour, when he started crying. I went in to check on him, and he tells me: "My nose is going to blow up." I told him it was probably just stuffy, and he needed to blow it. Then he asked me for a bucket to blow it in. Apparently, he thought that he had enough in his nose to fill a bucket.

I just got a phone call from his preschool teacher. He is ready to graduate. He has passed all the academics they require to prepare for Kindergarten. There are about 6 kids waiting to get into class, so they are letting him go early.

S is getting too smart for me too. Usually if he is in trouble, we count backwards from 3. A little while ago, he decided to try it on us. If we aren't fast enough on doing the things that he wants, he gets this angry face and goes 3-2-1 blastoff!!. It cracks us up every time. We know he is mad, but we can't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Don't they just grow too fast!

James and Bethany said...

Hey I am so glad you guys are doing so good. I can't believe I didn't know you are pregnant! what are you having? Whats new? Keep in touch!
Bethany