Tuesday, April 14, 2009

7 Years

Yesterday (April 13th) A and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. (Yes I married an accountant 2 days before the biggest tax day of the year. Fortunately, he doesn't do tax accounting for the company he works for.) I still can't believe it has been that long. It really has just flown by. I love him so much, and I fall in love with him all over again every day. He is a wonderful husband to me and father to our children.

Here is the picture we put in the wedding invitation. We celebrated our anniversary on Saturday since we were up in Tremonton. A's parents watched the boys and we went out. We went to a popular diner in Brigham City. (A took me to a diner on our first date, so it was kind of sweet.) We had dinner and shakes. After dinner, we drove around some of the area. We took in Willard Bay and just enjoyed our time together. Sometimes all we really need is time alone away from all responsibilities.

Here are some of our wedding pictures. We were married in the Bountiful Temple.



No comments: