Monday, April 20, 2009

Talk about embarassing

The other day I had to run to the post office. I of course had the boys with me. They were being their normal selves and wanted to run everywhere. The lady in front of me (probably in her 50s) saw my dilemma, and let me go in front of her. She was admiring D's freckles while we waited. She told him she always wanted freckles. He said, "Yeah, but all you have are those red spots all over." I was mortified. She was very gracious about it though.

2 comments:

benandkiki said...

That is so funny! You have to love how kids tell it like it is.

Vicki said...

Out of the mouths. I can just hear that. Being a mom is so much fun and embarassing and educational and humbling and emotional and satisfying and scary and thrilling and so many other things. Enjoy them and keep loving them. It is all worth it. Every minute. I wouldn't trade the time I had with you kids for anything.

Mom