First, I have to show of S, new outfit. He has taken to picking out his own clothes. This is what he wanted to wear. It was not a cold day, so he couldn't have been comfortable in the sweater. I think I'll take a cue from one of my friends. She bundles her kids clothes together in outfits and lets them pick out the bundle they want to wear. At least then I wouldn't have two different kinds of stripes going on.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Weekend
I hope everyone had a great Easter. We went to visit A's parents. A had taken Monday off, so we didn't get home until last night. Here are some things we did for Easter at their house.
First, I have to show of S, new outfit. He has taken to picking out his own clothes. This is what he wanted to wear. It was not a cold day, so he couldn't have been comfortable in the sweater. I think I'll take a cue from one of my friends. She bundles her kids clothes together in outfits and lets them pick out the bundle they want to wear. At least then I wouldn't have two different kinds of stripes going on.
D saw that I had the camera out and wanted his picture taken too.
On Saturday, we tried our hand at dying Easter eggs. This was a first for both boys. S got bored really fast, but D loved it. He really enjoyed it when I show him we could do eggs that were two different colors. Also, when I showed him that the egg he colored red would turn purple if I put it in blue, he couldn't believe it.
This is where D got bored. We had stickers for most of the eggs. At first he was loving putting them on, but after a while he got tired of it. This is what we ended up with.
Here are their Easter baskets before the boys found them. They got the same things except the cars they got looked different.
S actually discovered the baskets first. He devoured about 5 pieces of chocolate before he discovered there was more in there than just candy. D wasn't so worried about the candy. He liked the toys.
After getting their baskets, they went on an Easter egg hunt. (D actually saw a lot of the eggs before we ever started the hunt. It became his job to help his brother find those.)
He did find a few of his own that he didn't see right away.
The prizes they found
It was a long day for them. They fell asleep right away. They are just so adorable when they sleep.
First, I have to show of S, new outfit. He has taken to picking out his own clothes. This is what he wanted to wear. It was not a cold day, so he couldn't have been comfortable in the sweater. I think I'll take a cue from one of my friends. She bundles her kids clothes together in outfits and lets them pick out the bundle they want to wear. At least then I wouldn't have two different kinds of stripes going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These pictures are so cute. I love the stripes. S has a real sence of fashion. Congratulations on your aniversery when we called you we were going to say something but with all the sound problems we forgot. We love you and miss you.
Mom and Dad in Colombia for now Monday we head to Venesuela for 8 days.
Post a Comment