A's parents came Sunday afternoon. It was nice to see them. We hadn't seen them since before Christmas. They stayed until yesterday afternoon. A and I had a meeting we had to go to, and they watched the boys. When we got home they packed up D's stuff and took him home with them. Yeah!!
Friday, we will be going up to pick him up. It has been such a nice break not having him. I miss him like crazy, but I have enjoyed spending time with S just the two of us.
D was so excited to visit with his Grandma and Grandpa. He has been talking about it for a month when they first suggested it to us. One of the things he has been really excited about is his broken robot. Grandma and Grandpa have this super glue that they swear by. They love fixing everything with it. (I think they break things just to use it) D is excited to get his robot fixed with "gorilla glue."
In my last entry, I mentioned I lived in Ireland. Yes, that is where I served my mission. Leslie, you wanted to see some pictures, so here you go. I have tons more if you want to see them.
This is me kissing the Blarney stone. You have to bend over backwards while someone holds you.
This crane is in Belfast. It is one of the two they used to build the Titanic. (You can see the other on in the background if you look close enough.)
I stayed in a town called Galway for a week. This is where they had church. Sacrament, Sunday School and Priesthood were in the living room/dining room. Relief Society was in the Kitchen. Primary was upstairs in the bed rooms.
The east coast of Ireland.
Giant's Causeway. I guess it goes on like this on the ocean floor all the way to Scotland.. Legend had it that there was a giant by the name of Finn MacCool, that formed this causeway. Either to visit his giant lover, or to fight a Scottish giant depending on which account you hear.
The Cliffs of Moher, also known as the "Cliffs of Insanity"

2 comments:
SO COOL, Christy! "Cliffs of Insanity" as in Princess Bride? I would love to see more pictures. And hear your stories! Maybe we need an extended visiting teaching appointment this month. :)
Very cool pictures. And I will vouch for gorilla glue. We sold it at Sears and it definitely works. The only thing I didn't like is that it expands like crazy as it dries.
Post a Comment