Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged by Leslie

10 years ago:
I was in my last semester at Ricks. I've been thinking about what I was doing at Ricks 10 years ago. I would have been going to a local elementary school to observe a class. Also, I was serving in the Relief Society Presidency for my student ward. (Looks like I've come full circle with that.)

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Study scriptures
2. Read with the boys
3. Cut more squares for my quilt.
4. Pay the bills.
5. Vaccuum the living room.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
First, I would pay student loans. Then, I would buy a house and take a few trips. I want to go back to Europe. A has never been outside the country, and he has always dreamed of seeing France. We would also like to go to Hawaii. If there is anything left, I would invest it. With the intrest, I would pay for the kids college.

2 of my bad habits:
1. I bite my nails, especially if they chip or snag. I don't bother to find nail clippers or a file, I just bite them off.
2. I'm a major procrastinator.

5 places I have lived:
1. Montana (Sun River and Great Falls)
2. Idaho (Rexburg)
3. Ireland (Lurgan, Dublin, Ballincollig, and Belfast)
4. Utah (Salt Lake, Tremonton, Logan, and Orem)
5. Colorado (Greeley)

Okay, if I include the cities, it is a few more the 5, but you get the idea.

5 jobs I've had:
---Mom---
besides that:
1. Shelf stocker (Target)
2. Sales associate (Mervyn's and Inkleys)
3. Insurance enrollment specialist (Deseret Mutual)
4. Grounds Crew (Ricks College)
5. Janitor (Ricks College)

Things people don't know about me:
I don't know how to drive a stick shift. A has tried to teach me, but I get frustrated and give up.
Even though I hate math, it was my best subject.
I prefer baths to showers.

Most of the people who's blogs I read have already recently been tagged, so I won't tag anyone. If you would like to share, please do so.

2 comments:

RazakFamily said...

I am so very happy to read that cutting squares for your quilt is on your to-do list. Makes me smile!

Leslie said...

I didn't know about Ireland! Is that where you served your mission? I would love to see pictures. I have always wanted to go there.