Friday, December 26, 2008

Ward Christmas Party & school party

We've been fairly busy these past couple of weeks. I am going to play catch up. We had a ward Christmas Party last week. The boys had a great time, even though the were both exhausted. We had a visitor from the North Pole. I was worried that S wouldn't want to sit on his lap, but he had no problems. D was so excited, he didn't know what to say. He just kind of sat there and started.

We stayed for dinner, but had to leave after. The boys were ready for bed!



D had a party at school on his last day before the break. I helped out. We had a lot of fun. We made food for Santa's reindeer to put with the cookies. We played snowball (marshmallow) toss through a wreath. We did a few other crafts and had a gift exchange. All the students got a new book. In the middle of the party, there was a Christmas program where they sang a couple of songs for their parents. I video taped it, but can't seem to get my computer to recognize my camera, so sorry no video. Here are some pictures of the party.

Reindeer food
Snowball toss.


One of the crafts. (Marshmallow snowflakes).

Also, here is a picture of S. He was trying on his brother's tie. Then he told me, "I go work." I don't know where that came from. His daddy doesn't have to wear a tie to work.

No comments: