Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We're alive

So, I know that it has been almost a month since my last post. I guess we haven't had a lot to post. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful. We stayed home, so it was just the 4 of us. I loved it. It was small and simple. A loved my apple pie. so that made me happy. (He asked me to make him another one this week.)

Tomorrow, we are headed up to Tremonton for the Miller Family Party. D is really excited to see some of his cousins. Next weekend will be A's work party. We'll be going up to Tremonton again to drop the boys off. The party is adults only, so I'll be glad to ditch the boys for the evening. The party is at Grand America and is a black tie affair. I've never been to a party like this, so I'm a little nervous. At least I've already got my dress. I just have to figure out what to do with my hair.

No pictures today. I've been slacking, and haven't really been taking many. I promise to get some this weekend though.

5 comments:

Trevor and Jamie said...

Christy, are you expecting??? I see the little baby ticker on the side! I had no idea! CONGRATS!

Desta said...

Nice ticker. Congrats!!! Have fun in Tremonton. Is that possible? I have family there and have yet to have fun there.

RazakFamily said...

Congrats!! Good to know you're all alive and well :)

benandkiki said...

You have a good excuse to be "slacking" on your blog and pictures. Hope you have fun at Anthony's work party. I think it's fun to get dressed up once in awhile. Ben's Christmas party this year they aren't allowed to bring any guests. Ben says pretty much everyone in the office isn't pleased about it.

Connie said...

Congrats on the baby!! I hope you are feeling well. Are you hoping for a girl??