Earlier this week we finally got the first snow of the season. D was excited. He has been wanting to put on his snow boots since September. When we showed him the snow, he ran into his room to get his boots on. (He didn't even have his
PJs off yet.) While Daddy shovelled the walk, D played for awhile.

After the walk was cleared, we went to our storage unit to get our Christmas decorations. Both boys were curious about the Christmas tree. Once D realize what we were doing, he was very helpful. He was given the little dollar store decorations to put on the tree. Even though he was allowed to put them where ever he could reach, he stayed in one spot. After his nap, I moved some of his decorations.

This is D's section of the tree before I rearranged everything.
Yes our Christmas is in the pack and play. We started this when D was S's age. A friend of ours recommended it to keep D away from most of the decorations and the presents. It still works with him and the presents. He is so excited. Every morning he was asking if he could finally open presents. I got tired of it, so I made a paper chain for him. He gets to cut a link a day off. When all the links are gone, he gets to open presents. This works pretty well, but at first, he wanted to cut all the links and make Christmas come faster.
Now that S is walking, he is able to reach a few branches on our tree. He basically has two or three ornaments he can reach. He thinks they are great.

This weekend, we are going to A's parents. Its time for the Miller Family Party. I'm planning on taking lots of pictures so I can post them on the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment