D started Primary at church yesterday. He was so excited at first. Especially since his good friend would be with him. Unfortunately, he didn't like the idea of having to sit through sharing time and singing time without toys. On of the sisters that plays piano for Primary told me that they were going to sing a lot of songs that D's class would know for the next couple of months. She specifically named one song (Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam). I told D that they might sing to get him excited to go. Unfortunately, they didn't sing it this week and D was very disappointed. Hopefully he'll do better next week
When he went to his class, he must have done better. They colored pictures and had a lesson. He even got a cookie. The teachers told him that he couldn't eat the cookie until he got home. He carried it very carefully as we walked home and didn't even come close to putting it in his mouth. By the time we got home, it was basically crumbs, but he enjoyed it anyway.
I was really worried about S. We started church at 11:00 and went til 2 so right at lunch and nap time. S has been fussy this past week especially at nap time. He fell asleep half way through Sunday school and woke up at the end of it. When he was awake he was great. I was very happy with him.
The nice thing about the new schedule is that we don't have to set an alarm, and I have time to get myself and the boys ready for church. It was very nice. (Even with a meeting in the morning,)
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE afternoon schedule!
Isn't it crazy to think how quickly our babies are growing up?? Scooter turns 3 in April, so another year of nursery for him. He will only be too happy to hang out with the toys for a while longer. :) *shaking my head* I just had a whiz of TIME go by my head with a vision of Emily going to Sunbeams in two years. It'll be crazy enough to have them in nursery together from the end of June through the end of the year...
Post a Comment