Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PIctures

This week has been pretty uneventful, so I decide to just post some cute pictures. The boys are doing well. S's finger looks much better. He has a few blood blisters, but most of the bruising is gone.
We think S will be able to wear this coat next winter too.

This is the boy's youngest cousin. She is six months younger than S, and just about as big.
D wanted me to take a picture of his camera. (It actually squirts water like a water gun.)
D loves to line things up. This was a "Lincoln log train." He makes trains out of whatever he can find. He lines everything up in a very straight line. Two of his most favorite things to line up are cars and shoes. No matter what size the shoe, the toes are very even.
I just love this picture
My two wonderful boys. S is about to fall asleep here.
I just realized that everyone of these pictures with S, he has a binky. We are working on getting him off it. He's basically only sleeping with it now.
By the way, my Packers won't be in the Superbowl this year. They lost in over time. Farve, Packers quarterback, threw the ball and the other team caught it. They were then able to score and won the game. :( Oh well maybe next season.


2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

:) I like that picture of Sean, too.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I mean... Derek. :)