Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hair raising times

We had an interesting start to the new year. Last Saturday, D threw-up in the middle of the night. The next night, S did. The night after that, S woke up with a blow out of diarrhea. A is really good at cleaning up the beds while I clean up the boys, so neither one of us got any sleep those nights. After that S had a hard time sleeping for the next few nights. He just barely got back in his sleeping pattern. I finally got a full night of sleep two night ago!! It has been a long week for us.


A decided it was time for a hair cut. He has been asking me to shave it for some time. This is as short as I would go. (He's not big on smiling in his pictures.)




Since I was cutting hair anyway, I decided that D needed a cut too. Here are the two of them with their new cut.

2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hello!! It's fun that you guys have your own blog! :D

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

YAY, Hair cuts. You did a good job. I love Derek's hair short.