Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Auction

In a couple of weeks, our young women are hosting a service auction for the Relief Societies. They asked us to donate items as well as earn points by doing certain things like reading scriptures, visiting teaching, etc. The points will be used in the bidding. I decided to donated some beaded jewelry and a photo shoot with a CD of edited pictures. Here is what I came up with for the jewelry as well as some examples of photos I have taken. (For those of you in my ward, here is a sneak peek.)
I had a lot of fun making the jewelry. At first I was going to use a pattern in one of my beading books. I couldn't find the beads that matched the patterns I liked. So I finally just found some beads that I liked and made up my own pattern. I think they turned out pretty cute.


3 comments:

RazakFamily said...

i absolutely LOVE those earrings!!
You are so clever and talented...I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with as well ;)

Marsh Family said...

The jewelry is so cute, and I had no idea you were a photographer. You go girl! Btw, that chick in your pic looks like my Hygenist.

zoo keeper said...

those are awsome photos!! I didn't know you did that!